Saturday, May 8, 2010

Magaly Ohika of the Itsy Bitsy Spill

Last month I discovered a new  blog and just have to share it with you.  Magaly Ohika of the Itsy Bitsy Spill is a painter and and mixed media collage artist who has a very unique style. If I saw any of her paintings, I'd know exactly that it was created by Magaly.  I fell in love with her whimsical style and decided that it was time to begin filling that wall over my living room sofa.  The colors are so bright and cheerful (they are a little brighter than my camera shows in the closeup) - and this one is called Wonderland.


Do go out to Magaly's Etsy shop and take a look - there is wonderful creativity in her work!  She is also featured in the May 2010 Cloth, Paper, Scissors magazine.

Untie a ribbon in your life – you might find an adventure!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jill,
    What a wonderful work of art!

    Thank you so much for your kind comments on my last post, they truly did touch my heart.

    Wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh beautiful!!! Where is your beautiful rug that is on the wall where the girl is walking the fish? Off to look at the etsy shop!! My hands are firmly in my pockets though. xxxRobby

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think.