Sunday, April 15, 2012

Reds - Good Ones and Maybe I Shouldn't Have Done That Ones!

There are good reds and then there are reds that you might regret later.  Hmmmm...let's see,

Vintage red child's booster chair?  GOOD!


Red coffee pot?  GOOD!


Vintage metal cup trimmed in red?  GOOD!


Red heart angel?  GOOD!


Red bloom on Japanese maple?  GOOD!


Red polka dots on door angel?  GOOD!

Painting a wall in a bedroom red?  MAYBE NOT SO GOOD!



Shown after one coat of Kilz2 guaranteed to cover.
Can you say two to three coats might cover?  LOLOLOLOLOLOL

5 comments:

  1. hahhhaaaaa.....red walls are a little TOO much red...for me, that is. They are beautiful...but I am waaay too fickle to tie myself to that much red.
    Really...REALLY hard to cover, as you know, first hand. :) Wish I could come help you...you could paint a wall and I'd be painting another. :)

    I do love your touches of red, tho.
    xo bj
    and, if I am not following, it is my loss so I will ck and see...if not, I will be, in an instant.
    Thanks for coming by and leaving such a sweet comment.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I already am a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I love the colour red, not on my walls!!LOL However, I love all the other red stuff you have listed. I remember my little brother having a booster seat like that and I think it was already vintage back then...who knows who gave it to mother!! Anyway, I too have to agree with all that you have red is good...however, the wall...well, maybe it has to be the right colour "RED!!" LOL

    Have a great week.

    xxoo,
    Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, Jill, I thought Kilz would cover sin!
    My kitchen and dining rooms are painted red.....LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill
    Last year I painted one wall in my bedroom red, the rest of the walls a very very pale yellow. Luscious wasn't sure that he would like it, however, he is still in love with the depth and glow it adds to the room.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think.