Thursday, April 16, 2015

So where in the world did the last year disappear to?  Beats me and I won't even try to explain my absence. 

Many new and wonderful adventures happened though.  In June, 2014 I became acquainted with Isagenix and that has completely changed my life for the better!  For the first time in over 20 years I have energy to spare and my new healthy lifestyle has given me better health than I thought I could ever have again.  I truly believe that it saved my life.  If you would like to get fit, lose weight, age with better health, and find financial freedom - click on the link above and contact me.

 
With that energy, I then could look forward to retiring - which happened on March 31, 2015!  Yippee!  Bells and whistles going off all over the place!!!



My backyard garden (which I might add grew beautifully last year) has been expanded and we are just about done with the fencing and gate - pictures to come in the next post I promise.  It's a most whimsical and wonderful garden.

I'm just now beginning to get used to the fact that I'm free to do what I want when I want and not rush through every weekend doing chores so that I can be ready for a work week to begin on Monday.  I have so many ideas and plans that I'll be sharing with you as soon as my mind gets them a little more organized.  HA!



And with that - I'll leave you with this thought for the week



What will you do this week to be of value? 

2 comments:

  1. love the Einstein quote...great! as to the garden, that's wonderful news. best of success with it and lots of lovely produce to come.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think.